1. Open your Mashup software:
2. Drag music from iTunes or your hard drive into the browser:
3. Mashup will detect which tracks are compatible with each other:
4. Choose the first track. We will use "Nadia Ali - Pressure." Drag it into the Audio Timeline:
5. Mashup will refresh its browser and show what's compatible with your choice:
A value of 100 means the mashup will be harmonic. A value of 0 means it will be dissonant.
6. Let's add "David Guetta - Titanium" as our second track:
You can add as many tracks as you want, and even create a mixtape from 20 different ones.
7. Mashup is designed to beatmatch your tracks automatically. Check out the results:
In the software, you can press the Spacebar to play and stop the audio.
You have total creative freedom. Now let's make the mashup even better.
Any questions? You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org