1. Open your Mashup software:
2. Drag music from iTunes or your hard drive into the browser:
3. Mashup will detect which tracks are compatible with each other:
4. Choose the first track. We will use "Eric Prydz - Mighty Love." Drag it into the Audio Timeline:
5. Mashup will refresh its browser and show what's compatible with your choice:
A value of 100 means the mashup will be harmonic. A value of 0 means it will be dissonant.
6. Let's add "The Bloody Beetroots - Chronicles of a Fallen Love" as our second track:
You can add as many tracks as you want, and even create a mixtape from 20 different ones.
7. How to understand Mashup's audio waves:
8. Mashup will beatmatch your tracks automatically. Line up the beats and hear the results:
Useful hint: When you're using our Mashup Software, you can press the Spacebar to play and stop the audio.
You have total creative freedom. Now let's make your mashup sound great.
Any questions? You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org