1. To make editing easier, zoom in and out using the + and - buttons:
You can also pinch-and-zoom on your Macbook, or use the mousewheel. The keyboard also works by pressing the + or - keys.
2. Your audio track will snap to the beat. Move it by clicking and dragging the audio wave:
3. Make a selection by dragging outside the audio wave:
4. Clone your track by drag-and-dropping your selection onto a new track.
5. To remove a track, press the "delete" key.
Next, we will show you how to beatmatch tracks perfectly.
Any questions? You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org